You are invited to attend a meeting to apply for the following positions for the
East San Gabriel Valley Coalition for the Homeless Winter Shelter Program
Scheduled for December 1st, 2016 through March 1st, 2017
Saturday, October 29th at 1:00 P.M.
St. John Vianney Catholic Church-Dolan Hall (rear of the property)
- Lead Staff
- Shelter Staff
- Case Manager
- HMIS Data Entry
East San Gabriel Valley Coalition for the Homeless
Start date: October 2016
Compensation: $15.00 – $16.00 p/h DOE
Hours: 15 hours per week (additional hours available depending on need)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Account Receivable- Prepare invoices, Process payments, prepare bank deposits.
- Accounts Payable- Process invoices, interact with vendors and take care of issues as needed.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations.
- Month-end closing and adjusting journal entries.
- Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accounting files in an orderly fashion and handle miscellaneous filing.
- Human Resources skills- Process monthly payroll.
- Support annual financial audit by preparing supporting schedules, audit confirmations, and working with external auditors.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient and effective manner.
- Solid time management and organizational skills with the ability to adapt to change, multi-task, and be flexible.
- Able to work mornings (Schedule variable based on season and tasks).
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of Bookkeeping experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Hands-on experience with Spreadsheets